Last fall I wrote about a new program I’m in, on WNED-TV, the Buffalo PBS affiliate: “My Health Counts: e–Patients”. It also includes the e-patient stories of Lygeia Ricciardi (official consumer e-health guru at HHS) and Buffalo resident Tom Dixon, and is hosted by Susan Hunt.
The program aired Wednesday night for the first time, and is now available online. I’m thrilled with how it came out – the team at WNED, led by producer Christie May, did a phenomenal job. Here’s the video. (Email subscribers, click the headline to come online and view it.)
Even better, the WNED team developed a terrific web page of related resources, including:
- Learn more about engaging with your medical records
- Learn more about OpenNotes study
- Learn more about Peer-to-Peer Healthcare
- Tips for finding credible health information online
- Learn more about e-patient strategies
How great is that?? Thank you, Christie and team – I hope this program and site will get the attention they deserve for your superb work! And special thanks to the many series sponsors!