There’s an interesting conference April 6-7 in Bethesda Maryland, sponsored by the National Library of Medicine and the Friends of the NLM: “The ePatient: Digital and Genomic Technologies for Personalized Health Care.” It’s about 70% sold out – almost 350 of the 500 seats are gone.
Needless to say, I’m thrilled that the NLM will be hearing about e-patients.
A star-studded cast includes
- Day 1 keynote by Dr. David Blumenthal (National Coordinator for Health IT)
- Legendary figures Uwe Reinhardt of Princeton and Dartmouth’s Jack Wennberg
- Day 2 keynote by 23andMe’s Dr. Nicholas Eriksson, PhD
- Health Affairs editor-in-chief Susan Dentzer
- Many more (see full list).
I’ll be on a panel on day 2.