Big news continues for Let Patients Help! A Patient Engagement Handbook!
1. A special promotion is coming this week, celebrating two big global-level conferences:
- The International Forum on Quality & Safety in London, produced by the British Medical Journal and the Institute for Healthcare Improvement. (I’m speaking there Friday, in the main auditorium; the last I heard, 1300 people have registered for this talk!)
- TEDMED, in Washington DC. I’m not attending (because of London), but one of their Great Challenges is “The Role of the Patient,” which is what this book is all about.
Stay tuned for details of the promotion, to be announced Wednesday at latest.
2. Two new endorsements have come in:
“There’s not a doctor or patient in the land who won’t benefit
from reading this clear, concise manual
which sets out how each can contribute and collaborate
to get better and safer healthcare.”
Dr. Tessa Richards
Analysis Editor, British Medical Journal
“A must read –
a clarion call for the culture change that will cure medicine.
If enough people – patients, clinicians, researchers –
read this book and act on its wisdom,
health and care will be changed, forever, for the better.”
Michael Seid, PhD
Professor, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
Co-Principal Investigator, C3N Project
3. The finished version of the book is now in production, uploaded for print. It should be available on Amazon this week, hopefully Wednesday, April 17.
- Kindle, ePub and print editions will all be available.
- As promised, buyers of earlier pre-release editions will get a coupon for half off of this one.
On a similar note,, team of surgeons, anesthesiologists, and nurses, and then some ‘christian’ praises ‘god’ and says, “A miracle saved my Fred’s (Frieda’s) life,” do you just have to shake your head at such utter superstitious ignorance?
Keep up the good work
GapSeal? – Der entscheidende Beitrag gegen
? Versiegelt bakteriendicht die Spalten und Hohlr?ume
? Verhindert so dauerhaft das Eindringen von
Keimen in die Hohlr?ume und die Reinfektion des
The Decisive Weapon against Periimplantitis
? Seals implant gaps and hollow spaces bacteria
? It durably stops an infi ltration of germs into the
hollow spaces thus eliminating the risk of a reinfection
of the periimplant tissue
? So eff ectively avoids a main reason for periim
? In clinical use successfully at the University D?sseldorf,
Germany for more than 10 years
? Easy in handling and application by a special
Set (Applikator + 10 Tips) REF 152 041
Refill (10 Tips ? 0,06 ml) REF 152 040
Applikator einzeln REF 152 042