- This promotion has ended, with over 1,500 copies now in circulation, including print and e-books!
- The links below will still let you buy, in print or ebook formats (ePub for iBook, Kindle, PDF, etc)
- See also Saturday’s post suggesting bulk purchases to further the movement and help transform your practice.
The original post:
This week only – through Saturday, April 20:
1. Free e-book download!
There’s an amazing self-publishing site called Smashwords that gives me total control over distribution of my e-book editions.
Through Saturday, get it FREE on Smashwords! Not an excerpt – the whole book! In Kindle format, or ePub (for Apple iBook and others), PDF, and a slew of other formats!
- Click here and SCROLL DOWN to the download list (“available ebook reading formats”).
- Questions? See their support FAQ. If that fails, write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to help.
2. 50% off on the print edition!
Also through Saturday, get the print edition on CreateSpace at HALF PRICE! At checkout, copy & paste this discount code LMQ6RVTF in the “apply discount” box.
Note: CreateSpace lets me set my own price and discounts, but they do not have overnight delivery. Right now it’s showing delivery in a week or so, depending on shipping speed. For quick delivery (at list price), use Amazon:
3. Live on Amazon!
The print edition is now live on Amazon – available for overnight delivery! List price is $8 – no discounts – Amazon doesn’t let me do that.
- Print edition here
- Kindle edition coming soon (but not free here – Amazon doesn’t allow that. For free (this week), see above.)
Review it please!
Like it? PLEASE post a review on the Amazon page!
And tell friends. This promotion is ONLY THROUGH SATURDAY. I want 8 million downloads of the free ebook. Do it. :-)
Let patients help!
After the promotion ends, volume discounts will be available. (I’ve already had one conference say they want a copy for everyone who’s attending.) Write to email@example.com.
Alexander Riegler says
Where I can get this free ebook?