Update Nov 11: see also these related posts –
- How universal masking minimizes COVID-19 risk (great graphic) May 28
- Great NY Times visualization of how masks work against mists (aka aerosols) Nov 1
- For a much deeper dive into the mysteries of aerosols (aka mists), with links to things like National Geographic’s risk calculator, see the Google Doc https://tinyurl.com/FAQ-aerosols maintained by José L. Jiménez (@jljcolorado) and other aerosol specialists.
- The problem with “herd immunity” as a COVID-19 strategy May 4
- … and the many informative comments on the original Facebook post, linked in this article, as well as comments on this post.